Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Well, here I am at home again because I just cannot shake this bronchitis. I was up half the night coughing. LAME!!

I drove Josh to work this morning, because his car is still on the fritz and I need to go get some food for us today. So I'll be picking him up from work and taking him to his classes tonight too. I have no idea what is wrong with his car, but oh well, we'll figure it out eventually.

I listed one of the dresses I made on ebay last night. I tried it on so that we could take a picture, and it just looked AWFUL on me. That size used to look nice and proportioned, but I suppose clothes just don't fit as well when you lose 40lbs. LOL! So I just had to lay the dress on the bed to take pictures. I hope someone wants to buy it because I need a new serger, and the cheapest one that I can find new is $175. Ouch. I know. But I will do a lot more selling if I have one.

Well, that is the uniteresting life of Marie today.

2 comments: