Friday, February 6, 2009

Musings

Well, I think I am at the last stage of this awful stuff. Now instead of coughing my brains out, I am just weak and tired. I can live with that.

I just made a playlist (if you haven't already noticed). And I changed my background. I like to redecorate a lot so sorry if it bugs anyone.

I am imagining that it is the middle of summer. I REALLY HATE BEING COLD!!!
I know I can't really do anything about that but be patient. Not one of my strong points. I was lying in bed the other morning and it was really warm because we had turned up our heat due to me being sick. I laid there just wishing that when I looked out the window that everything would be green and sunny. Well wishing without a star never does any good, so you all know how that turned out. I just miss the light and warmth and birds, and outdoor activities. I suppose it just makes me more grateful for summer when it is here.

Why is it that nothing fun comes in the mail? All that ever comes is bills and junk. I do get the occasional invite, but no other fun stuff like cards, money, letters etc. Bills are lame and I hardly even skim the junk. I swear that just by not sending me junk mail there would be a whole tree a week that didn't need to be cut down. LOL!!

3 comments:

  1. Bills are lame!! Most of the time I get junk too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering about the mail too! I've written so many people and I never get a letter back! Stupid mail man..... And I feel the same way about summer. I want some right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love you. A lot. And I loathe the mail. I wish something interesting would come too.

    ReplyDelete