Friday, February 13, 2009

Just another day

So I am here at work blogging because there is a dance assembly and I am bored. Hopefully this will turn into something at least half interesting. I have been playing the Weird Al song "Ebay" for the kids this week and they love it! It's so much fun to tell them that some classical composers would take another composers piece of music and rewrite it as a sign of respect, then after I tell them that I start the cd so they expect a dusty old composer. It makes me laugh when they realize that it is a parody of a backstreet boys song!

So Josh and I were trying to do our taxes last night and didn't have much success. We are having to itemize because of all the lessons and ebay selling I did last year. Most likely I am going to be going down to Provo tomorrow to have my Dad help us. Josh has to work tomorrow, so I may as well see my family instead of sit at home alone.

Dad had his MRI yesterday, and we will find out if the cancer is still there next week. Keep him in your prayers, we need all the faith we can get. But on a lighter note he has decided that no matter what the results are that he wants to go to disneyland. So we are going around the 16th of march. I am VERY excited!!! I am such a kid when it comes to disneyland!

Well, I think I am about out of ideas for today, so I hope everyone has a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment